Sailor Like... again!


So, it's Thursday. It's not been raining and I have a perfectly ironed pair of white pants hanging in the closet. So, why not try a sailor look ?

- Ann Taylor Loft white pants
- Yellow top by Isaac Mizrahi for Target
- White and blue striped short sleeve jacket, Natalie B brand
- Red zipper sandals - F21 (copied from Christian Louboutin)
- Red patent bag - no brand 


For some reason every time I pick this jacket out of the closet I go for a sailor like look. At least I have already done it once in the short life this blog has... (see here)  I need some inspiration here ! So, if you think I can wear this any other way, please enlighten me. This is one of the purposes of these daily postings... to get to inspiration !


8 comments

Penny said...

I love how you sported it here! The silhouette to this outfit is spot on and those sandals are amazing! I noticed that you wore red and yellow (of course in another way) in the last post...what if you just change up the color scheme?

Radhiana said...

fab red heels...it will makes you sexier :)

Sheila said...

Woo, great outfit! Those shoes are awesome!

Lorena, I did a close-up of the belt for you - you asked about it a while ago. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! Those shoes.... I want!!!

I love the mustard with this. It is unexpected and works so well. Very cute and it is a great fit for you.

Anonymous said...

I am completely in love with your shoes! Love the zipper detail on them.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I am loving yours! Keep it up, I can't wait to see more.

xoxo
Amy

thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Julia said...

I love these shoes--I tried them on but they didn't have my size. I've often considered getting them! They look great with the white pants!

xx

Lorena said...

Thank you ladies for stopping by and commenting :)
They had them in black and looked amazing but I tried to pull myself from the usual.
You know as you have said these shoes look good, but I cannot say that they are THAT comfortable.... voilá - that's why i don`t wear them that much :(

Kristen said...

THOSE SHOES!!!!!

*faints dead away*