I am back and thinking...



Yes, I am back ! 
This morning I took my picture at Grandma's - even though extremely tired, I am so glad to be back home.

When I spend a few days away from home I look at things, everything actually in a different perspective.
I also have time to think, specially at night when I am done working and all I have to do is get ready for bed.
It got me thinking, am I where I want to be ?
When I was younger, what did I envision I would be doing at this particular stage in my life ?
Where do I see myself in a couple of years ?

I have not a clue !

I do not know if this is good or bad, but, it is what it is.

How about you ? Are you where you want to be ?

 Anyways, today I wore:

- Anne Klein brown cotton dress
- Black jelly shoes with animal print bow
- Yellow Tote Bag by Liz Claiborne
- Brown and beige animal print fabric necklace











1 comment

Penny said...

Oh, there are my favorite shoes again!

And yes, I too sometimes wonder where I am supposed to be...am I really fulfilling the role and walking the path God has intended me to walk on. It's hard to be a grown up...to do what must be done and to fulfill the dreams that still linger somewhere in the minds of our inner child.