End of the Trip

Yesterday was tough.
If you read yesterday's post you would know that I had a tough day with point of sale visits, a press conference that I did not know I had to do the introduction for, meetings...
It's difficult being a woman in a man's world, we are progressing but at a very slow pace - even though we can do it all and more - and we do it wearing heels.
I can say that it was an "okay day" with a lot of follow up to do- and with this trip being over ! I am leaving Colombia this afternoon !
I can't believe I will actually go home and not have to pack a bag... for a few days, at least... here's how I am dressed to catch that plane to take me home:
- 7 For All Mankind Jeans
- Light Turquoise tank top
- Brown Zara Top
- Beige Nine West loafers

2 comments

Penny said...

Wow, I'm exhausted for you and you are so right about this still being a man's world....still:( I give you loads of credit and you should be very proud of the fact that it appears like you do a very fine job of representing women so positively:) Hope you finally get some time to rest! Love the shirt btw, looks super duper comfy and stylish!

Kristen said...

Wow, I love that sweater!
Good luck getting home and getting some rest. You've earned it!