Walked out and went back...

Yes, this morning I was ready to go - had my picture taken-  and then when I was walking out of the apartment waiting for the elevator to come... I looked at myself once again - NO!!!!!
So I ran back and changed, entirely - except for the handbag...

Now, that I have downloaded the picture, I am wondering why I changed !
                                  Before                        After

So what do you think? Should I have changed ? 
Today I am wearing the set on the right:
- 7 For All Mankind Jeans
- JH Collectibles brand white shirt with gold and silver threading
- Brown Kenneth Cole Reaction sandals
- Brown suede bag

Have a great day !

4 comments

Penny said...

I do love the second outfit. You look very sophisticated and not as casual as in the first.

Elaine said...

I like the one on the right. The first one hid your body and your curves. The second with the waist belt shows off your waist more so I say the second! :)


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Both look great to me.

Lorena said...

Thank you ladies !