Wind, thunder, lightning, rain... which is why I changed my plans to wear a skirt and instead opted for this:
- Dark grey pants - Speechless brand
- White Cotton Eyelet wrap around blouse (from a street vendor in Peru)
- Grey tank (gift )
- American Eagle black patent shoes (Payless SF)
- Neiman Marcus brand black patent tote (gift from mom)
- Silver tone and deep red necklace and earring set (gift from great aunt)
To be honest, I find it quite boring... and gloomy as the day itself. I hate it when I look at myself and clearly see I have made absolutely no effort to come up with something creative.