Delft print

Printed trousers blue (no brand), similar here - Klein blue button shirt Forever 21, similar
Pink convertible hand bag Gabs, identical in blue, brown, khaki 
 
Delft round pendant - Off white block heel shoes Ricatti, similar

When I purchased these trousers all I could think of when I saw the print was they looked like a big souvenir from Holland. The colors just reminded me of the beautiful blue delft print. Following that vibe I paired it with my delft print earrings and pendant and called it a day.

Linking to Thursday Moda

3 comments

Straight A Style said...

I love the blue and white print!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Mica said...

They are beautiful pants and I like how you continued the colour and print into the rest of your outfit! :)



Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

Those are fabulous pants! I love how well they go with your necklace. While I love statement pieces like those trousers, I do find that they don't have a lot of versatility. That doesn't keep me from buying them, though!