Bored on a plane

  
 

I've been spending a lot of time on planes lately and am always trying to make the most of this time, which for me is just trying to recover from the previous city I visited, meaning: trying to sleep. However sometimes that's not possible for many different reasons, like the person in front of you removed their shoes and.. let's just leave it there. You need to do something else to remove your focus from whatever is troubling you, wether it's the feet smell or else.

Here are a few things you can do while bored on a plane

In my case, my very own to things to do on a plane are:

1. Delete all those unwanted pictures in my cel phone and watch and delete the videos I receive. I rarely have time on my day to day to do this.

2. Make lists of all things I have pending to do at home.

3. Play a game to exercise the brain.

What do you do when you're bored on a plane?

Oh and those pictures above are outfits I've worn in the past to catch a plane.

2 comments

Sheila said...

I don't fly that often, and my flights are pretty short (puddle-hoppers to Vancouver), but for long flights, I always have headphones for music, and a book. Ugh, smelly feet is unfair!

Beauty Unearthly said...

Looks so good.