Silver butterflies

Logg jeans by H&M, similar under 10.00 USD - White button shirt Forever 21, similar 
Quilted caramel bag Italy, similar - Brown flats Franco Sarto, similar under 10.00 USD 
Silver tone butterfly chandelier earrings, smaller gold tone version under 5.00 USD, hoop version under 7.00 USD,
 super expensive option


It's no secret I have a soft spot for butterflies, in fact it was my wedding's theme. I own brooches, earrings and garments with the butterfly print. 
Today I thought I'd wear my butterfly chandelier earrings, a gift from a fellow blogger, to add some movement to this rather boring look. 

How's your week coming along?

Linking to E&M



4 comments

Straight A Style said...

Those are so lovely! Glad you shared a closeup shot.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Sheila said...

Those are such pretty earrings - I echo the thanks of Amy Ann for the close-up shot. I like that you kept the rest of your outfit simple and classic.

Courtney Erin said...

I love those earrings, I never would have guessed they were butterfly themed (great theme for a wedding, by the way) without the close up.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Mica said...

They are such beautiful statement earrings, and what a thoughtful gift for you! :)

Hope that you are having a nice week so far :)

Away From The Blue Blog