Hidden tassel

Blue skirt Adolfo Dominguez, similar options here, here and here. My fave is this one.
White button shirt Bite Back collar print Pull & Bear, here short sleeve cat collar option and long sleeve
CĂ©line sunglasses
Caramel quilted bag Italy - Blue and white bow heels Red Valentino, identical in pink
  

I picked this skirt up from the consignment shop, this is my first time wearing it. 

As I got dressed I realized it was missing the zipper pull and since I was running late, I figured I'd just add a tassel with a safety pin where the zipper pull was and walk out the door. While it's just a temporary hack, it got me through the day.

How about you, when was the last time you were dressed and had a wardrobe malfunction? What was it, how did you handle it? 

4 comments

Sheila said...

That skirt does not look blue at all - I can see it in the close-up of the tassel, though, so thank you. I love the idea of a tassel instead of a zipper pull - well done!

I do most of my wardrobe fixes with safety pins!

Mica said...

What a fun fix to your skirt! :)

I tend to notice flaws in my pieces when I iron them so I rarely wear something without fixing it first - probably for the best as I'd be no good in a rush to find an alternative, haha!


Away From The Blue Blog

Angela said...

I really love the stitch detail on the collar! Classic, yet with a twist! Very chic

Angela | www.lenorth.com

Natalie S said...

Que ingeniosa!