Multiple places..

Striped top Stradivarius - Blue vintage Miss V Valentino suit 
See by Chloe Harriet tote bag - Sam Edelman nude heels
When you have multiple places to go to in one day: dress for the highest level of expectation of that day ;) 
Today started at 5:30 a.m. which is totally unusual for me. The day called for a dark blue vintage Valentino Miss V suit, I feared it might look dated as the blazer is long and the pants wide legged but, after seeing the NYFW runways, I am on trend.  Or so, I think ;) 
Linking up to Style AssistedThe Muse and I Do deClaire's

7 comments

Courtney Erin said...

Can we talk about how awesome your brooch is?

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Kary Pink said...

Tu siempre estás a la moda!!! El traje es hermoso!

Mica said...

I don't think this looks dated at all - it looks wonderful on you. I like the stripes with it and you accessorised beautifully with the brooch and pink bag.

Hope you're having a great start to the weekend :)

Away From The Blue Blog

ALLIE NYC said...

This is a classic look, you can never go wrong with a classic look. It is always in fashion. And the pop of pink is perfection.

Allie of
www.allienyc.com

Sheila said...

You are always on trend, and who cares anyway? :) However, this suit looks amazing on you! I love it!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Lorena, that is a sharp outfit girl! You look like a million bucks! Love it! Loving your tote!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Natalie S said...

Great intro phrase. As my mother always say: "Vistete como si fueras la dueña de la empresa"