All tied up

Dark blue trousers vintage Miss V Valentino - Nude heels Sam Edelman - Striped top Stradivarius
See by Chloe Harriet tote bag 
Tie belt self made - Pearl bracelet Parfois
I love vintage, but vintage pants, not so much. When I came across a Miss V Valentino vintage pant suit I was amazed the trousers fit so well, the blazer I did not care much for. In fact they fit and felt so good that I decided to buy the suit even if I was only going to wear the pants. To my own surprise I wore the pant suit (yesterday) and then changed it up a little for today's post. Just added an obi like tie belt that I made back in 2010 for color and interest. 
If you were wondering that's where the post title came from... all tied up ;) 

Linking up to The Muse and I Do deClaire's

8 comments

Óscar said...

¡Hola, Lorena! Siempre he defendido que, en muchas ocasiones, un verdadero look de 10 lo crean los complementos... algo que aquí resulta evidente, pues los detalles del outfit son geniales. Por cierto, me ha encantado el cinturón de elaboración propia, es lo más!!

Un beso y que disfrutes del fin de semana,
Le Style et Moi

backinstyle said...

Lorena, you have been looking fabulous lately! Your classic outfits this week have been so chic and refined, and I love the ponytail on you!

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

Lorena, You surprised me :) GREAT PHOTOS!!! Look is OK, but I think it would be better if you use normal thin belt, for example light grey. I know you tried to fit color of shoes, but this belt now is dominant in entire look.

Carolina G. Ticala said...

Great post!!!kiss

Mica said...

Love the obi belt in this outfit Lorena! :)

It's a nice bit of print mixing against the stripes and really adds a special something :)

Hope you're having a great weekend :)

Away From The Blue Blog

claire said...

This belt makes your outfit incredibly good :-)
Still smart but with an artisan beat, love it!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That belt adds a nice touch Lorena! Very pretty :D
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

LyddieGal said...

The trousers do look like they fit quite well - glad the jacket ended up working out too!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/