June's purchases

I went to Forever 21…
Unfortunately stories that start with that
sentence tend to end in shopping.


I picked up a pair of black culottes for 20.00 USD and a 
blue uneven hem skirt also for 20.00 USD.


Also from Forever 21, a lavender top for 23.00 USD. 
From another store, I picked up a green blazer by
 Catherine Malandrino for 15.00 USD.


A flower print skirt was a result of online shopping!
On my defense, I had a coupon: 10.00 USD


Tattoo bracelets jewelry I have been wanting to  try for 1.60


Silver tone metal leaf headband for 1.06


Green silk bracelet from Turkey for 10.00 USD.

100.66 USD for June.

5 comments

Mica said...

I like so many of these things, you had some great purchases!

I think the green blazer is my favourite, closely followed by those tow skirts. Looking forward to seeing how you wear them! :)

Away From The Blue

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Great new buys. It looks like a great haul. X

Sheila said...

I like that Turkish bracelet - I'm interested to see how you style your culottes.

LyddieGal said...

Not too bad! I previously said I could never do a culotte, but now I really want to try a pair.
Chic on the Cheap

Porcelina said...

Amazing purchases! I love that jade green jacket in particular x