Mickey

Black trousers Mossimo, similar and fab here - Yellow and grey pumps Kelsi Dagger, other grey and yellow pumps here
Hi lo cream sleeveless top Zara similar here - Military green cardigan Zara, similar 
Black Baroque Prada sunglasses for half of what I paid for them here

 
Green Mickey Mouse bag, other Mickey bags here, here and here - Red acrylic flower necklace

I built this outfit around this Mickey Mouse bag I've had forever, yet I had not worn in at least 8 years. I had been thinking about getting rid of it but I thought it was a fun addition to a rather simple look and besides, who doesn't love Mickey ? You ever been to Disney ? I haven't-
.
.
.
Se puede decir que "construí" este outfit alrededor del tema de Mickey Mouse de este bolso, el cual he tenido por años. No lo había usado en al menos 8 años, increíble no ? Por esta razón pensaba deshacerme de él, pero decidí que añadiría un toque divertido a un look relativamente simple, además quién no ama a Mickey ? Has estado en Disney ? Yo no-

Linking up to Top of the World Style + E&M + Shelbee's

13 comments

Laura B said...

I love your fun accessories with this outfit! The bag, necklace, and fun shoes are too cute!

Meyrilu said...

No me gusta Mickey Mouse para usarlo en un outfit mío pero me encanta verlo en t-shirts y accesorios en otras chicas, le da un toque lindo y divertido. Qué bueno que hiciste un close up a la bolsa porque yo no veía a Mickey por ningún lado jajaja muy discreto el print.

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

so cool and funny combo :D loved it

NEW COOKING POST | EASY AND FAST Chocolate Cake for Christmas.
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Mica said...

It's my dream to go to Disney one day! I'd love to take the boys :)

Hope you are having a great start to the week and all your Christmas preparation is going well! I'm hoping to wrap some more presents today!

Away From The Blue Blog

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I love that the inspiration was the bag. I noticed the yellow shoes right away and thought they were perfect!!
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Awww, yea you can't get rid of Mickey! He's too cute! Love that bag.
(and wow, amazing oversized blazer finds!)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I actually do think the bag is quite cute. You have to visit Disney since you're deciding to keep the bag. I've never been to Disneyland, but I've been to Disney World a bunch of times.

Courtney Erin said...

I've been a couple of times when I was a kid - I remember me having fun and my parents being really stressed! Such a fun bag.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Sheila said...

I love the shoes and the floral necklace. The bag doesn't really ring my bell. I have been to Disneyland twice, once in 1976 and again in 1980 (I think).

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Lorena, I LOVE this outfit! That Mickey Mouse bag is just too cute. Love everything you built around it.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Nicole of High Latitude Style said...

Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

The Wardrobe Stylist said...

I think it's super neat how you decided to give it a second life and make it trendy!

the-wardrobe-stylist.com

Natalie S said...

Sé que el post se enfoca en la cartera, pero los zapatos robaron mi atención!!!