Wardrobe Capsule Challenge Day 4

Reporting live from the Wardrobe Capsule Challenge on Day 4, I bring you:

- Black satin sleeve less dress by Richard Chai for Target
- White short sleeve jacket, Best Jeans Brand
- Animal print belt (no brand)
- Black patent pumps PM brand
- Red Patent bag (no brand)

One of the many interesting things that come up in this challenge is that certain items on your wardrobe show you they can do SO MUCH for you and you had been limiting them.... this is the case for this Richard Chai dress.



8 comments

Make Do Style said...

That is so true - I'm writing about this very subject for tomorrow.

Kari said...

I've been looking through the other bloggers who are participating in the challenge - hope you don't mind me stopping by!

I love your jacket, and I totally agree that the challenge has really inspired me to make the most of items I hadn't considered wearing in certain ways.

I especially love your dress layering from Monday. I had to look several times between Monday & Tuesday's pictures to see that it truly was one dress underneath both outfits!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

What an awesome outfit. The simple shades of red, black and white are winners here.

Kristen said...

Love the crispness of the animal-print belt against the white jacket. Such an elegant, sharp outfit!

Penny said...

I love how you used the animal print belt and the dress is fabulous....looks very 40's to me...hey, like your grandma used to dress! Just so lovely:)

Lorena said...

Thank you ladies... I am blushing ;)

Sheila said...

This is my favourite outfit of yours. It's a very simple yet elegant look and you pull it off beautifully, Lorena!

Lorena said...

Thank you Sheila !!