Lanvin Love - update

Went to one of my stores of "excellence" on Saturday.
As I explored the racks my eye caught a tag, it read "Lanvin", the original tag read 2,185.00 USD, followed by a sale tag from Macy's. I bought it for 1.99 USD.
The thing is all I know is that it is a grey silk dress size 40.
But it has no shape !! Have any of you seen something similar on line ?
So that I can know how it is supposed to be worn ?
It has strings that make me think that it's some type of wrap around....
Ideas welcome ...




**** Update**** Update****
Thanks to a suggestion from a fellow blogger from Make do Style  I logged into www.style.com and found something that resembles my Lanvin ... could this be it ?
Stay tuned... 
             

8 comments

Make Do Style said...

Gosh what a bargain - go on style.com and look at the Lanvin collections to find out which year and season and how it was worn.

J. said...

Wow, thats an amazing find! I hope you figure out how to wear it.

Make Do Style said...

Brilliant - it does look like it! What a find.

Anonymous said...

OMG... cannot believe it. haha

Lorena said...

Yes, miracles do happen !

Unknown said...

wow, congrats. wear it shapeless or cinched? anything is possible! why don't you try it on and take pictures and get opinions?

K.Line said...

Man, this is awesome. I totally think it's the dress from the runway. It shocks me that they were giving it away.

StyleSpy said...

Well-shopped!!! Holy cow! But I can't imagine that there's a Macy's store selling Lanvin -- that's so strange...


http://closetaltar.blogspot.com