Save the Tooth !


On Saturday I had to go to the dentist to get my tooth checked out. To be honest I was (and still am) a little concerned because I have to travel soon due to work and I cannot even think of having tooth ache away from home.
While I prayed for my tooth to be ok and asked my dentist many many times what could be done, I wore:
- Talbot Jeans
- Younique brand green belted top
- Brown suede peep toe flats by Kenneth Cole Reaction
- Brown suede bag (no brand)




While taking my shoe pictures someone popped in ... it's Marshmallow who is always peeking wondering what I am doing...

2 comments

Penny said...

Oh, I love when your doggies pop in:) I hope you're not suffering too much on account of that tooth:( I wanted to mention that I awarded you the Honest Scrap Award. If you'd like to pick up/copy the jpeg of the award and blog something in regards to the Honest Scrap Award; please feel free to do so. Stay Blessed!

Lorena said...

Thanks Penny!
My tooth is in rehab, I have to go back in a few weeks, see how it is "recovering"
Malva, she is sooo nosy !