Saturday Night: Out to Dinner

S
aturday Night we got together with friends.
While taking my Masters degree a few years back I met a guy in class who I thought would be great for a friend of mine.
So I set them up on a double date.
Four of us went out.  It was my H (boyfriend at the time), my friend Jessica, the guy I thought would be good for her and me. 
Today they are married, they have been for a few years now. I feel sooo responsible for this marriage, I have told him that if he screws up I will hunt him down.
We got together with them at the same place we did when I introduced them a few years back, to this dinner I wore:
- 7 For All Mankind jeans
- Zara scarf top 
- Black Peep toe flats by Lela Rose For Payless
- Burgundy Velvet clutch by Adrienne Papel (gift) 
- Gold tone threaded earrings


We had not been out with our friends for quite sometime, so it was a great way to catch up.
Had the best conversation and one of the best dinners I have had in a while, here's a peek:
As a starter: Portobello Mushroom Bruschetta 

Followed as a Main Course:
Wine Steak on a bed of potatoes

Dessert: Brownie with Gorgonzola Cheese and Topped by Chocolate Ice cream


It was a lot of food, specially for H and I who had been holding back a little as our clothes had been feeling tight... but, I can only tell you that you have to give yourself a little break once in a while !






No comments