Vintage Lanvin - Day 14






































It´s Wednesday of this self proclaimed vintage week.

Today I walked to work so I decided to pull out a vintage item that was light for walking and for the tremendous heat....



Vintage LANVIN shirtdress - I bought this on ebay and unlike other items I have bought on line, this it fits perfect!
Red suede leather belt - This did not come with the dress but it gives it a more formal look.
Dani Black blue suede shoes with satin bow - I haven´t had blue shoes as far as I can remember and since I am trying to bring more color in, I thought shoes would be a nice start.
Black Patent purse with green and red stripes - that´s the "gucciesque" piece I also wore yesterday.
I had been thinking about letting this purse go find a new home, but I just might keep it.
Gold vintage ring - Took a better picture, this ring makes me feel like a queen!

1 comment

Penny said...

This is beautiful and very elegant...timeless!