Gold Vintage Accessories on Day 15

In this vintage week, I am including some pieces that I bought at an antique pawn shop. 
It was the kind of place I would go and felt like time traveled.
Bought this handcrafted gold pendant, it has glass so I am guessing it was either to keep a curl of hair of a long lost one or a picture.
Mine is empty, it just holds the fingerprint of someone I keep close to my heart.
Besides the pendant I threw in the gold ring worn yesterday and clothing wise:

-Zara satin handkerchief top
-Black skirt
Shoes and bags were kind of difficult to pick from this morning, had two options to chose from:
A) Fioni Cream and Brown padded shoes from Payless + Urban XXL tan bag
B) Strappy Sandals + Black patent Gucciesque purse

Which one looks better ? Which one would you have chosen ?



No comments