Yellow

Navy shirt with pearls Red Leaf - Yellow trousers New York & Co. - Blue headband 

Bee Happy blue loafers C. Wonder - Mini tote bag Salvatore Ferragamo 
Yellow is the color of the blazer I have avidly been looking for without success. Yellow is my grandmother's favourite color and it's also the color of the trousers I am wearing today. 

It's one of those pieces that you did not know you needed until you saw it - What was the last item you bought that you did not know you needed until you owned it?

4 comments

Mica said...

I love yellow and navy together! I've been on a look out for yellow pants for a while and I will be so excited when I do finally find them! It's such a cheerful colour! :)

Hope that you are having a great weekend :)

Away From Blue

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

Hah...almost everything I get as an impulse is one that I love but didn't realize I needed!!!
LOVE those yellow jeans. Now I need to pull mine out.
XOOX
Jodie

PhotosbyCris Travel Fashion Lifestyle said...

Yellow is sooo trendy I ma in love with this colour Great outfit and accessories xoxo Cris
http://www.photosbycris.com.au/?p=3701

Sheila said...

An orange blazer! Now that I have one, I can't believe I lived without one for so long (at least 7-8 years). There's a yellow blazer at Dots...it's on sale...