Older than the blog

Xhilaration tweed blazer - Salt works jeans - Yellow Tsubo heels - 
Black vintage woven hand bag The SAK


I've had this tweed blazer for at least 15 years. It was purchased during a vacation in Washington D.C. and has been worn at least 10 times, documented times that is. 

It's a garment from years before I even considered starting a blog. It's traveled with me, it's been worn with jeans, with a dress and attended several meetings. 

I love this blazer, however in the last wears I have not been comfortable in it, it feels snug on the back and I cannot button it.  

I hope I can find a new home for it. 

Linking to Top of the World Style


4 comments

Mica said...

It's a great blazer so it's a shame it no longer works for you! It will be good to let it go to a new home :)

I have a few items in my wardrobe I had pre-blog, most of them staples I still frequently wear! :)


Away From Blue

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

But it is a gorgeous is one! Hope to see you on my Fancy Friday link up party.

Courtney Erin said...

For something that you don't feel the fit is quite right on you've had it for an impressively long time - and it really is a lovely jacket, so it makes sense that you'd hang on to it for that long.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Sheila said...

It still looks great on you, though - I'd just keep wearing it open, if you still love it.

Otherwise, there are lots of jackets like this out there - I'm sure you can find a designer upgrade!