New in November


While I am still putting everything around me together I have been meaning to share what I purchased in November. 


A printed BCBG blouse for 5.00 USD, a vintage black and white Cricket Lane shirt for 1.07 USD and a Kenzo neon and black top for 15.00 USD.


Then I came across this orange striped puffy sleeve shirt by Silvia Tcherassi for 20.00 USD.


An odd shape, odd color but white appealing shirt by an odd brand I never heard of Spezatto, for 6.00 USD.


I am always on the hunt for a white shirt and this Massimo Dutti was a great find NWT 8.50 USD


Three pairs of flats from H&M: one black scalloped flat, one striped flat and a snake print flat, wach 13.00 USD.


I also purchased this white oversized dress from H&M for 10.00 USD.


I had also forgotten to document this vintage find from Koret a perfume print blouse for 1.07 USD and a vintage 1960's YSL belt very similar to this but in silver tone and rhinestone 80.00 USD.



Black scallop block heel shoes Crown Vintage 11.00 USD.


Necklace and bracelet pansy flower set. The flowers are hand made. 
I got these in Colombia for 19.00 USD the set. 


From Mexico I got these two pairs of vintage clip on earrings.
The golden disks are Napier and were about 6.00 USD. The colorful enamel ones are Guy Laroche and I got for about 12.00 USD

 

A wide leg printed pair of pants by Zara for 4.00 USD and from Mexico this embroidered flower blouse for about 14.00 USD.


I got this Chanel belt as a parting ways gift.

Purchased but not pictured:
Porcelain brooches Colombia 15.00 USD 
Pearl silver earrings and pearl ring 20.00 set

While I know I am missing other items, the total for above is 

286.14 USD

1 comment

Sheila said...

I want to see that Kenzo top! It looks amazing, and I love their stuff. I'm in love with your Guy Laroche vintage earrings, and also need to see your YSL belt. That Chanel belt is wonderful! What a lovely gift.

Nice to see you, sweetheart!