Green version

Trousers Insight - Green turtle neck sweater Cortefiel, similar 
Taupe suede block heel shoes Breckelle's

 

I have mentioned and evidenced that I love butterflies. A few years ago I purchased this butterfly pin and earring set. In fact, I bought two identical ones: this in green and a black version. 
I use to wear them a lot. Then I gave away the black one and kept this green one to never wear it again. It was no longer me. This morning I asked myself "Would I buy this today?" and after a redundant "No", today I chose to wear it one last time.

Linking to E&M


1 comment

Lydia said...

"Would I buy this today" is often a good questions, but sometimes I think we are very influenced by what we see in stores. Tell me you haven't gotten rid of something, only to then rebuy something similar when it seems trendy again?
Chic on the Cheap