Atomic statement necklace

Burgundy trousers, no brand, similar - Blue blouse Mossimo, similar

Nude patent heels Flexi, similar 


Gold tone atom necklace

Nude patent heels Flexi, similar

Wether in or out, I have one too many statement necklaces. I know I need to take time to go through these and do a conscious edit. But, I am in no hurry, as thankfully I have the space for them.  Also, I enjoy taking them out and trying them on with different tops, lending them to friends or displaying them on my headless vintage mannequin. 
Yes, edit but, more important, enjoy what you have. 

Linking to E&M






6 comments

Courtney Erin said...

I really love that necklace - there's something unique about it.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Mica said...

This is such a fun statement necklace - definitely a keeper! I am loving the navy and burgundy too, I wear my burgundy pants with navy often! :)

Hope that your week is going well and you have a nice weekend ahead of you :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Lydia said...

I really love this color combo (and could see it with a leopard shoe). I don't know what to do about my statement necklaces... I actually have gotten rid of quite a few but should they make it big again, I've got my favorites.
Chic on the Cheap

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

great combo :)

NEW WISHLIST POST | THAT GOOD NEWS!
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

backinstyle said...

Love this necklace, I think it's definitely worth keeping in your collection! I don't think statement pieces of jewelry ever really go out of style :)

Sasha said...

This necklace is fabulous, Lorena! I agree with Mica that it is definitely a keeper! ;) XXX