Bright and black

Black turtleneck sweater Calvin Klein, similar under 5.00 USD - Sunglasses Céline

Fuchsia trousers Vince Camuto, similar

Pink convertible hand bag Gabs 


Nail varnish here

 
Pom pom and tassel earrings, similar - Blue heels Charles Jourdan, similar

I am so glad the holidays are over. If I had to choose a particular holiday or time of the year I enjoy it's usually April or May when summer is over and we first rains come. What is your favorite holiday of the year?

Linking to I Do De Claire

5 comments

backinstyle said...

I love the bright blocks of color with black in this outfit! Color can be so uplifting, especially for those of us experiencing the gray mid-winter, right now. Hope you have a great weekend!

Sheila said...

I love these trousers on you - the colour is fabulous, and you look very chic.

My favourite time of year is around my birthday in October, and in spring when the pink blossoms are out on the trees.

Mica said...

I love the magenta and blue together! :) I really like the holidays at Christmas and in January - sure it's summer so you can't always do a lot with the heat, but it's a good excuse to just relax and spend days with the kids! :)

I'm sad the holidays are over!

Away From The Blue Blog

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

Great I idea! I think I will steal this styling from you. A super bright bottom and simple black top. nice!

TRACY JACKSON said...

I love the colours. First I saw the pink, then the blue shoes - they're gorgeous!

Tracy x

https://bloggerbythesea.com