Stitches

White and blue print trousers (no brand), similar under 10.00 USD - Blue top Gelf, similar

Pink convertible hand bag Gabs - Sunglasses Givenchy, similar

 Off white shoes Ricatti, similar
 
Silver Delft print pendant - Vintage art deco white gold ring, similar

The other day I was thinking about the times I've had to go to the ER. Luckily, not many. 
One of the most memorable for me was when I was about 6 or 7 and I was playing with friends and got hit by a rock that resulted in me getting stitches on my forehead. It's the only time I've ever needed stitches. How about you?

1 comment

Sheila said...

Nice to see these pants again - I like the soft pink with them.

I had to get stitches in my forehead when I was very small (fell against the side of the wooden TV cabinet), and when I was a teen, I had stitches on my front lip when I knocked my front teeth out. I also had hernia surgery about 12 years ago, so that was a major deal.