Graduation dinner

Green silk jumpsuit Gypsy, similar - Orange suede heels, similar 
Colorful flower embroidered clutch from Peru, similar - Gold tassel belt self made, similar
Jhumka earrings from India by Henna, similar here 

Recently attended a graduation dinner. 
My first thought when getting dressed was just to grab a cocktail dress. But as I began to try them on, they were either tight or did not fit at tall. Ouch. 
So I tried on this green silk jumpsuit and was happy to see I could pull it off. 
When was the last time you tried on something and it did not fit ? What was it ? What did you do?


6 comments

Miguel Gouveia said...

thanks :)

great look

NEW REVIEW POST | MY FAVORITE FACE CLEANERS.
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Mica said...

That jumpsuit looks stunning on you and you'd never know it was not your first choice - you accessorised beautifully with the belt and clutch! :) I hate when my wardrobe doesn't cooperate with what I want to wear at first, haha! I tend to have mostly flowly / not so clingy dresses in my wardrobe though so I can usually always find one that fits!

Hope that you are having a lovely weekend :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

I LOVE that jumpsuit on you! You have accessorized it perfectly, Lorena.

I put a few pounds on over the holidays and am not liking how quickly it makes me feel bad about myself. Ugh. I'm trying to be nicer to myself, and not use the nasty inner voice.

Lydia said...

the jumpsuit was 100% the right choice!
Chic on the Cheap

Maureen said...

I love jumpsuits and this green one is no exception. It's a fun color to wear! Love your clutch - too pretty and perfect accompaniment to your outfit.

Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Kelly Green is my most favorite shade of green hands down. Love your jumpsuit, clutch and especially the stunning Latina-vibes earrings! I love that you live in a warm place so you could enjoy bright colors and rompers/jumpsuits all the time!

My new Thursday Moda Linkup is already LIVE! Come join it my friend! =) Thanks. Also thanks so much for your recent comments and for wishing Vivian a Happy Birthday! =)))

http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2019/01/bundle-up-buttercup.html


Have a Pretty Weekend my friend and Thanks for linking up last week! Ada. =)