In DVF

Off white dress mandarine collar Diane Von Furstenberg, similar - Pink Convertible hand bag Gabs, identical in khaki
Givenchy Sunglasses - Coach flats, similar 
White beaded bracelets with tassels and evil eye hand charms, similar here
December took me by surprise. 
Unlike every other year, where I have shopped for all gifts before November, this time I did not. Seems like its all going really fast and I have totally lost my grip.
But I have chose to focus on what I can, like deciding what dress to wear. Because when it gets complicated, you've got to keep it simple. 

Linking to Sunday Link up

2 comments

Sheila said...

That dress is so pretty on, much better than the flat picture of it.

Just do what you can, Lorena. Most of the stuff we stress about is LITTLE.

backinstyle said...

You can't go wrong with white! This dress looks great on you and has such beautiful details-I love the sheer sleeves. Such a wonderful shopping score!