Heavy tassels

Black cropped trousers Mossimo - Burgundy tassel scarf blouse Gucci, similar  

Black tote bag Furla - Black flats Parfois

Sunglasses Givenchy


This Gucci blouse comes with a scarf that at the end had very long silk tassels. The scarf was actually what caught my attention when I saw it at the consignment shop. But guess what? It's heavy, really heavy and it gets in the way and I don't know how to wear it. 
I googled this blouse to see if I could find someone, anyone wearing it and get an idea on how to style it but my search came back empty handed.  Any ideas? 

Linking to Oh Hey Girl! + Sunday Link up

3 comments

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look so classy.

Sheila said...

Is the scarf attached or a separate piece? If it's separate, I can see it worn around your neck, with the ends and magnificent tassels hanging down your back. Dramatic!

It could also work as a long belt?

Mica said...

This top is a beautiful colour! I agree with Sheila as to how it could work if it's a separate piece! It might be tricky wrapping around your neck a few times or tying in a bow if the ends are heavy as it might drag the scarf down and untie it?

Away From The Blue Blog