Off white match

Jeans LOGG by H&M, similar
Flower print kimono like top Forever 21, similar on sale
Nude tee shirt Tory Burch, similar
Off white pumps Ricatti, similar 
Céline sunglasses
Ricatti off white shoes - Off white and purple trim drawstring bag Coach, similar

I purchased these off white shoes during a recent vacation and when I got home I realized they matched my off white and purple bag perfectly. I gave tried them out today with an also off white background printed flower kimono. I have to say I liked it. 
Specially because I would never wear these shoes with jeans. The idea of stepping just outside the comfort zone has its rewards.

Linking to E&M





4 comments

E said...

That bag goes absolutely perfectly with the blazer!

District of Chic

Mica said...

I think those shoes look great with jeans, although it is of course the kimono I'm loving the most in your outfit, haha! :) Everything works together so well, I just have a fondness for kimonos!

Hope that you are having a great weekend! It's a hot one here, feeling so much like summer! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

Well done! I like this casual outfit on you - that bag is amazing. I think you will like my new bag!

Black Dress Inspiration said...

Bonito look, además el bolso me chifla
Bss

http://www.blackdressinspiration.com