Currently...

Black dress George, sim - Vintage black and red striped shirt Shop 'n' Shore, sim - Celine sunglasses
 
Black patent pointy shoes Zara, almost identical - Red acrylic monogram necklace 

Currently... 
I am traveling for work and have quite a back log of pictures. I have not even begun to shop for Christmas presents and I am usually done by October ! Currently I have nothing to wear as I have been ordering waaaay too much room service. Currently I miss being able to visit all my blog friends.

What's happening around you ?

Linking to E&M


2 comments

Mica said...

Hope you are having some fun on your travels to balance out all the work! :)

I'm sure you'll be able to get caught up with everything when you get back :)

I like your layering here, I need to do this more often with my sleeveless dresses!

Hope that you are having a great week :) It's feeling like summer here, we are in the middle of a heatwave!

Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

You look fabulous in this - I love layered blouses (I'm doing one today!).

Deep breath, deep breath, Lorena. There is still lots of time. Be kind to yourself, my dear.

Not much going on with me - it's still autumn, chillier a bit. Same ol'. :)