Currently using

Rarely do I stick to one product. I am always trying something new. 
Here are four of the products I am currently using and my thoughts on them.

 
 

1. Smashbox Photo Finish. This is actually the only one of the four products here I have re purchased over and over. I dab it on after moisturizing. Sometimes with just that I am set and walk out the door, other days I apply face powder. It's non only, gives me a matte look and fills the lines. What else could I ask for ?
2. Essence Color Intensifying Eyeshadow Base. For less than 3.50 USD I had to try this. It was recommended by a friend who is a make up artist. I have been using it for two months. It's non oily and delivers. 
3. Bisou Beauty Retinol Make Up Remover Wipes. Don't waste your money. Yes they are thick wipes, which I like but there is very little product on them and I have to pull and tug to get my make up off. Just not worth the hassle. 
4. Incanto Charms Salvatore Ferragamo. This eau the toilette is super light, its floral fruity and great for mornings. The only downside is that is does not remain on the skin for long, so you have to reapply. 


1 comment

Sheila said...

I haven't worn perfume in years! I hate wipes - they are such a waste of packaging, and are often not recyclable. I love CeraVe for washing my face - very gentle and removes every lick of make-up. I have super-oily skin, so many make-up products just do not work on me.