Via Tortona

Black slip dress Cece, similar on sale  - Black and white Hello Kitty Bomber jacket Forever 21, similar
Yellow vintage Armada scarf Hermès, sim - Blue cross body bag Cole Haan - Grey perforated suede flats Dr. Scholl's  

I cannot recall the exact name of the street I took this picture at, but it was close to Via Tortona, that I am sure. 
I was walking to Armani Silos a museum dedicated, of course to Giorgio Armani. After a few hours in there I realised that I am not an Armani fan. 
Just because it's "designer" does not mean you have to like it or even wear it. Criteria.
.
.
.
No les puedo decir el nombre exacto de la calle en donde tomé esta foto, pero fue cerca de la Vía Tortona, de eso estoy segura.
Estaba caminando hacia Armani Silos, un museo dedicado a Giorgio Armani, obviamente. Después de pasar un par de horas allí dentro me di cuenta de que no soy fan de Armani.
Simplemente porque una pieza es de "diseñador" no significa que te tenga que gustar, ni que te la tengas que poner. Criterio.


 Linking to  Straight A Style + High Latitude Style + On The Edge

7 comments

Sheila said...

True! There are lots of designers that just don't ring my bell. I do have a couple of old Armani pieces that I really like, though. Just sayin'. ;-P

Love this outfit - you look like a movie star!

Gina said...

I likes this vintage Style, yo llok perfect :)

Bes regards from the dolomites hotels

Mica said...

I like the print mixing with the jacket and scarf! It's a shame you didn't enjoy the exhibition though!

Hope that you are having a nice start to your week :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

Great point!! We are all unique and appreciate different things!!
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Lydia said...

That is so true! I know that whenever I'm thrift shopping I force myself to decide if I like something before I look at the label, as sometimes that designer name can make something you don't normally like look better than it is.
Chic on the Cheap

Laura B said...

You are so right! I've passed up a few good 'finds' before because although they were designer, they weren't my taste. I love that pretty yellow scarf again! It looks great with your jacket!

Nicole at High Latitude Style said...

Great outfit for work. Thanks for sharing your great style at the Top of the World Style linkup party.