Growing list

Pink neon trousers H&M, here dressy satin option
White button shirt Gina Tricot, similar here 
Zebra print flats Sperry Topsider, similar under 25.00 USD - Black tote bag Furla, similar under 10.00 USD 
 

Silver necklaces Agatha Paris, similar, similar  - Mandala, similar -  Hello Kitty sunglasses, similar

As my "to do" list only seems to grow, I leave you with a weekend outfit. What's on your "to do" list?
.
.
.
Mientras mi lista de pendientes crece, aquí les dejo un outfit del fin de semana. ¿Qué hay en tú lista de pendientes?



Linking to On The Edge Straight A Style

5 comments

backinstyle said...

Cute weekend look! Love your pink trousers and those playful Hello Kitty sunnies. My to do list: (insert "The Scream" emoji here!), I empathize with you.

Natalie S said...

Me encantaron los closeup de los accesorios!

Dressed With Soul said...

Sounds like you are really busy, dear Lorena ... Hopefully your to-do-list got shorter during the weekend. Like you in the pink trousers, so wonderful fresh!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Brooke said...

I just love those pink trousers, they're so chic!

Brooke
Pumps and Push-Ups

Sheila said...

I rarely make to-do lists - they are strictly for work. I have more "best intentions" lists (which I don't write down). They mostly involve shopping, playing in my closet, reading and watching movies.