Three items

Jeans Zara, similar- Grey blazer Suzie Shier, almost identical here - Black tee shirt Te Odio Luisito Rey
Grey perforated flats Dr. Scholl's almost identical - Grey bag Ferragamo, similar 
Lately there are three items I have been reaching for over and over when it comes to getting dressed. One is this grey cotton blazer, which I  also wore yesterday. Yes, yesterday. The other is my pair of black cropped pants and the third is an oldie but also favourite, my grey tote bag. 
What have you been reaching for these days?
.
.
.
Últimamente he estado utilizando 3 piezas de mi armario una y otra vez. La primera es este blazer o Americana gris de algodón, que por cierto también me puse ayer. Si, ayer. El otro es un par de pantalones negros al tobillo y la tercera pieza es una que tiene mucho tiempo conmigo, mi bolso gris. Y tú, qué has estado usando repetitivamente en estos días? 

Linking to Shelbee's + E&M + Oh Hey Girl!

7 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh love that blazer! The elbow patches are a great added touch!
Sadly I've been reaching for my pjs most days because it's so hot I don't even want to go outside! But I've been wearing my floral dress from Target alot since it's so breezy
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Sheila said...

I really like this outfit - the graphic tee is excellent, as are the elbow patches. I always get a kick out of you wearing Suzy Shier - it's such a CANADIAN brand!

I've been wearing my long cardigans a lot - really grooving on them in general.

Mica said...

I really like the blazer over the graphic tee! :)

I've been wearing my jeans a lot lately - they are a winter staple for me, but I'm trying to change things up a little!


Away From The Blue Blog

Lydia said...

They are three very good pieces. I always love how put together I feel with a blazer on!
Chic on the Cheap

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

amazing blazer dear friend :)

NEW BRANDING POST | BEAUTY NEWS I HAVE TO TRY. :o
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Laura B said...

My favorite thing to pair with a blazer is jeans! I love this casual look!

Natalie S said...

Me encanta este outfit. Se ve bien moderno. Yo he estado en modo de tratar de usar todo en mi closet así que últimamente he limitado las piezas que repito.