Hearts

Black and white gingham dress with ruffles H&M, options under 15.00 USD here,  here, and my favourite 
 Burgundy flats French Soles, similar by same brand
 

Black and brown vintage Moschino heart bag, similar under 25.00 USDGold tone heart earrings, sim under 4.00 USD

Sometimes I'll match collars to shoes, shoes to sunglasses, lipstick to the print on my top, bow to cardiganThere is no formula, it depends on whatever I come up with that day. 
Today I matched the gold tone hardware heart on vintage Moschino bag to a pair of gold toned heart shaped earrings. 
When getting dressed do you have a formula ? What is it ?


9 comments

Courtney Erin said...

I love that your outfit's various components subtly reference each other without being super matchy matchy - it's low key and pretty perfect.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Sheila said...

I love the hidden hearts theme in this outfit - you look lovely, Lorena.

I usually build my outfits around a new item, or an item I want to wear again before the end of the season. Oh, and you know I love me some matchy, so the go-to is usually, "What do I have that matches (or goes) with this?"

backinstyle said...

Very pretty, Lorena! The heart motif is a favorite of mine, so you know I love that bag. I am at the same point as Sheila is right now, building my outfits around what I have't worn much in my summer wardrobe before the seasons change.

Brooke said...

Lovely outfit! I'm not sure what my particular formula is, most of my wardrobe is pretty neutral and easy to put together.

Brooke
Pumps and Push-Ups

Straight A Style said...

Loving this dress!! Such fun accessories!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

E said...

The heart shaped clasp on that bag is so fun!

District of Chic

Shea Lennon said...

I love the heart-hardware matching! It's subtle yet so fun! That dress is so pretty too; I love gingham and the ruffles are such a great touch.

Mica said...

I love the subtle matchy matchy of the accessories! :)

I tend to have outfit formulas I default to often but they change up a little - sometimes I match accessories to my outfits, sometimes I just match them to each other no matter what the rest of my outfit is!

I hope that you are having a wonderful week! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Lydia said...

Oh the heart on that bag is just so cute! I love your gingham dress too, such a perfect summer dress.
Chic on the Cheap