Bow factor

Long sleeve pleated skirt pink dress Forever 21, here another cool pink dress in this exact shade
Black quilted bucket bag Moschino Love, similar
Suede block heel shoes SJP Sarah Jessica Parker, similar under 20.00 USD 

It's nothing new: I love bows. What is new is me adding a bow to this dress. You see, this printed bow is actually a belt that came with a pair of navy trousers, but I just never wear them together. 
So today I thought I'd add something other than a necklace to this dress, because wearing an item the same way over and over can get boring. 
Are you into bows?

9 comments

Mica said...

The bow really works with this dress, what a cute touch! :) I need to get more adventurous with how I wear my scarves!

Hope that you are having a nice start to your weekend :) It will be a quiet one here again, we caught another winter bug!

Away From The Blue Blog

Nancy's Fashion Style said...

I love this outfit! Fabulous color!

backinstyle said...

Bow lover, here! The addition of this printed one gives the dress a whole different look. It's such a great example of the power of accessories!

Natalie S said...

Me encanta el twist que le diste con la paƱoleta. So much to learn from you!

FashionRadi said...

Love the bow on this dress and this color is really stunning.

www.fashionradi.com

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look super cute :)

Lydia said...

That is a clever way to restyle the dress, and I do like bows, but I'm not sure if I love bows.
Chic on the Cheap

Straight A Style said...

One of my favorite looks on you and the bow totally makes it. Great idea!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Sheila said...

A brilliant idea! I love the punch of colour.