Vanilla bomb

White shorts Larry Levine, similar here or check out these scallop hem ones ! 
Grey Lacoste polo shirt, identical in white 
Silk on Shoes flats
Metallic satchel Stella Rittwagen
Victorinox watch - evil eye bracelet, similar - pom pom bracelet, similar 

If you've been around for a while you may recognise her, it's Vanilla one of our dogs. This little photo bomber is 13 but still thinks she is a puppy ;) In fact she grabs the roll of toilet paper and stretches out throughout the apartment...
Do you have any pets?

3 comments

Mica said...

Vanilla is so cute, it's nice to see her in your photos! I like your bracelet stack too :)

You already know we have Cooper - who has been a little absent from my blog photos lately because it's cold and he prefers to lie in bed than come outside and take photos with me, ha!

Hope you are having a nice start to your weekend :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

Aw, so nice to see Vanilla! I hope you're doing okay coping with the loss of dear Marshmallow, hon. Seeing bloggers pets is actually one of my favourite things in posts - I love when the photobomb us (or when we wrangle them into a photo!).

I think you remember Othello, Inigo and of course you know Vizzni!

Natalie S said...

que cutsie! I dont have any pets but seeing yours makes me want one!