Friday wonders

White denim trousers Escada, identical here 
Blue peacock feather print top Michael Kors, here another peacock print option 
Black tote bag Furla, almost identical here 
Black sandals Sam Edelman, almost identical

If you had to name one behaviour or one item that is not workplace appropriate what would it be ?
In my case one item I do not think is work appropriate are sandals, like I am wearing above. How about you?
.
.
.
Si tuvieses que nombrar un comportamiento o artículo de vestir que consideraras no apropiado para el ámbito laboral, cuál sería?  En mi caso un artículo que pienso no es apropiado para ir a trabajar es un par de sandalias, como por ejemplo las que llevo en la foto arriba.



5 comments

Sheila said...

It's pretty casual out here on Canada's west coast - sandals are fine in the office, although I only wear them in the summer. I'd say anything that is too bare, from shorts to crop tops to exposed bra straps.

Helene.Vlacho said...

I agree with you, a pair of pumps or kitten heels would be better in work places.

Mica said...

I have a very casual work place but sandals aren't actually allowed in the dress code. Netiehr are shorts though and that doesn't stop people rocking sandals and shorts during the week in the summer heatwaves, ha!

I love your top, it's a nice print :)

Hope you are having a great start to your week so far :) We have got some autumn weather here at last so I'm excited to get all my winter knits out!

Away From The Blue Blog

LyddieGal said...

I feel like you should be able to wear anything as long as you look tasteful. I'd say shorts, but then I think there are short suits which look adorable and don't read differently than a skirt.
https://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

A Very Sweet Blog said...

It really depends on the dress code. Love the print of that top.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/