2003

Black trousers Mario Serrani, similar here 
White rhinestone detail blouse Forever 21, similar - Silver glitter heels, almost identical here 
Off white Camelia detail frame hang bag vintage Chanel, identical in black here , Lavender nail varnish Sally Hansen here

Two thousand and three: the year this hand bag was all the rage. I did some research and it was actually sold out and never made again. It's my kind of bag, because the odds are on an evening out to a museum event I will not come across anyone else wearing it. So, are there any items from 2003 in your closet?
.
.
.
Año dos mil tres: el año que este bolso era todo un furor. Investigué un poco y fue tan exitoso que este bolso fue totalmente vendido y no se volvió a producir. Es mi tipo de bolso, porque las probabilidades de que me encuentre a otra persona llevándolo a un evento de tarde en el museo son casi nulas. Y tú, tienes alguna pieza en tu armario que sea de 2003?


12 comments

Courtney Erin said...

I honestly can't think if I have anything from 2003 in my closet - I feel certain I just but I'm also drawing a total blank, ha ha.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Sheila said...

Wow, what a cool bag! You look fabulous in your cream and black ensemble.

I only have jewelry that old - in 2003 I weighed 50 lbs more than I do now. So no, I didn't keep any of those clothes.

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh it's so nice! Love a rare piece! And your purple nails are so pretty with the black and white look!

Helene.Vlacho said...

Hi Lorena! Black and White outfits are classic and always in style! You look fantastic!

Mica said...

It is a very cute bag! I don't think I have many things from 2003 in my wardrobe still, I was a teenager, haha!


Away From The Blue Blog

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I have some older purses that used to be my grandmas...so even older than 2003!!
What a lovely look, Lorena!!
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Black Dress Inspiration said...

Es una monada de bolso así que síguelo llevando
Bss

http://www.blackdressinspiration.com

LyddieGal said...

2003... technically yes. I have a tee shirt from urban outfitters, it says "sayonara tokyo" in red flocked lettering. If it still fit, I would absolutely wear it. Sadly none of the bags I liked to carry in 2003 are still worth carrying (if any are still hanging around, likely not though). Hopefully someday I'll have a Chanel bag that I'll want to carry for 15+ years.

https://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

PhotosbyCris Travel Fashion Lifestyle said...

Oh I have clothes that I still wear from much earlier years. I love my clothes and I wear them over and over again. Love your bag and outfit. Beautiful nail polish as well. xoxo Cris
https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/04/sun-sand-sea.html

Miguel Gouveia said...

thanks :D

fantastic look


NEW DECOR POST | FINALLY: IT’S MY ROOM TOUR :o
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Hold on to it! It's a treasure! I also love your blouse.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Natalie S said...

THE bag. Well I was 14 years old in 2003, so I'm happy to say there are no 2003 items in my closet!