Old news

Polka dot dress Daniel Rainn, great black and white option - Black scallop flats Sam Edelman, identical pink option
Black tote bag Roberto Cavalli - Pearl head band, almost identical here
Polka dots are back. I read it somewhere. Then began to see them everywhere from Dolce & Gabbana to this beauty from Carolina Herrera all the way to this gorgeous option from F21. Funny thing is polka dots have never left my closet, so it's old news to me. I consider them a classic and prefer them in black and white, like in today's dress. 

Linking to I DO DECLAIRE

8 comments

Courtney Erin said...

I love this dress - it's so fun! Polka dots have always been one of my favourite patterns, and this reminds me of why that is.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Straight A Style said...

I don't have many polka dots, but I love this dress!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Sakuranko said...

Oh very interesting style darling
xx

PhotosbyCris Travel Fashion Lifestyle said...

Lovely post. Thank you so much for sharing it. I love the images too. Polka dots are gorgeous. Have a great day xoxo Cris
https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/02/zaful-in-greenmount.html

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

great look :D

NEW OUTFIT POST | 5 THINGS I WOULD CHANGE in MY PAST. <3
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Mica said...

I love polka dots, and don't have nearly enough in my wardrobe! :)

This is a cute dress too, I like the contracting stripe on the hem :)

Hope you are having a lovely week so far! We are getting a lot of rain at the moment which is a welcome change after the heatwaves, haha!

Away From The Blue Blog

minimalissmo blog modowy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
minimalissmo blog modowy said...

I like this polka dots dress. Good lenght (it would be ideal if has 5cm shorter), good pattern. You look good with B-W outfits.