To post or not to post

Yellow jeans Kayden K, similar under 25.00 USD here - Blue and white striped tee shirt Talbots, similar 

Red flats Stradivarius, check out all of these under 8.00 USD herehere, here-
Red canvas tote bag Tommy Hilfiger, cool monogrammed one here

Do you ever come across an outfit where you ask yourself "Should I post it?" 
Odds are the are that yes, there are looks you don't feel are blog worthy. In my case the only outfits I don't post are those of Sundays when I am trying to make a difference in my 25,000 square feet garden. 
The reason is because I like to keep it real, even if I'm not into today's outfit, it's ok, here it's always trial an error because nothing is that perfect.


Linking up to E&M + Shelbee's

10 comments

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look super cute and comfy! xx

Sheila said...

The only outfits I don't post are what I just wear around the house - mostly old, soft, comfy stuff (my cashmere sweaters that have moth-holes, lol). Sometimes if I go get groceries and don't go shopping after, I'll skip posting those outfits. Everything else is "blog-worthy" in my life!

I like these yellow jeans - too cute!

Barbara Bastamb said...

Great set. Very nice color of trousers. Best wishes...

Miguel Gouveia said...

nice combo :D

NEW REVIEW POST | CHANEL VITALUMIÈRE FOUNDATION: Worth It? :o
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D


Please, VOTE FOR ME

Mica said...

Since I've done my "if I wear it and get a photo, I post it" rule I've been blogging for years. I had a blog a couple years before my current one but I worried nothing was ever 'good enough' to post so I rarely posted at all - now I share the fails as well as the outfits I love. I think like you said it's more realistic that way! We all have off days.

And for what it's worth, I like this outfit - particularly the bright pants! :)



Away From The Blue Blog

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I think this is a great outfit, Lorena!!
And sometimes I question the outfits I put together after the fact, but after all the time it took me to get both mom and Nancy and myself phototgraphed, I always feel it's such a waste if I didn't post it!!
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Natalie S said...

As I open your page I smile since I was just thinking about that! In my case is not the outfit that makes me think twice if to post or not that look. It is usually if I like how my face looks in the picture lol.

Jennifer_q85 @ Little Corner of Mine said...

I really like the outfit. The shirt is something I would wear all the time.

Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

Miguel Gouveia said...

thank u :D

NEW OUTFIT POST | Sometimes BEING CLOSE MEANS STANDING STILL. :o
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D


Please, VOTE FOR ME

Unknown said...

As usual very interesting! Have a nice day)