Tux dress

Black dress Richard Chai for Target, similar - Zebra print heels Bershka - Black quilted bucket bag Love Moschino, similar

Tux like dress Richard Chai for Target, similar here - White Peter Pan collar vintage button down shirt Saint Tropez West

I've always thought this satin like dress resembles a tux. It's a dress that has been around since the beginning of the blog and was part of a Richard Chai for Target collaboration.  Wore it twice in 2009 here and then here, afterwards I forgot about it until a few weeks ago when I wore it with booties. If you clicked to see the pictures on previous wears its evident that the dress was loose then, not so these days. I'm the first to admit that the fabric is still clingy and not very flattering. However I had to wear it again in order to be fully convinced to let this tux dress go...

Linking up to Oh, Hey Girl !

5 comments

Dressed With Soul said...

Dear Lorena, I checked all your look with the tux dress and I must this dress is really fantastic! You definitely should keep it!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Unknown said...

Looks really interesting! Have a nice day)

Sheila said...

I like it - I think it doesn't look too tight, but you're the one wearing it. I really don't remember this dress from 2009...will have to double-check.

Sheila said...

Haha, I commented on both posts! I don't really remember it, though - so long ago!

Mica said...

I'm with Rena, I like this dress and think it's a shame you're not keeping it. However, as Sheila says, you're the one wearing it. And how we feel in something will always influence how much or little it's worn more than anything!

Hope you are having a lovely week.

Away From The Blue Blog