Ruffles & Bows

Grey blazer Suizie Shier - Ruffle tee shirt Talbots  - Black trousers Mossimo - Light blue bow flats Gio Zanotti
Satchel bag Stella Rittwagen


I'm a sucker for a good bow and ruffle, as long as they are correctly placed, not overdone or overpowering the entire look. Because we've all seen that, specially if you were conscious in the 80's.
I think bows and ruffles are family, so it was an easy match to pair these subtle pieces that share family ties and colour: ruffle tee shirt and bow flats. Which do you prefer, bows or ruffles ?

8 comments

Straight A Style said...

Total sucker for ruffles and bows here too! Cute!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Beauty Unearthly said...

Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

Unknown said...

Love how these ruffles add playfulness to a simple outfit!

Http://www.thecaramelchronicles.com

Mica said...

I think I like ruffles more than bows as I definitely have more ruffle pieces in my wardrobe!

Your ruffle top is perfect.

Away From The Blue Blog

damy said...

Lovely outfit! great for work and so comfy

http://damynista.blogspot.com

Yonosoyunaitgirl said...

Nice top! XX

angieporelmundo said...

But that pretty you always go, I really like your style today, is ideal for summer, super cool

LyddieGal said...

Depends on the bow, depends on the ruffel. I do love this aqua top.
Chic on the Cheap