Pocket Critters

Gap jeans - White tee shirt Jones New York - Gold flats - Croft & Barrow black vintage leather bag



Little did I know that finding that box of pins and brooches would take me down a path where I'd want to find a different way to pin every day...
Here is today's take, the critter pins make it out the box again, this time, to be pinned on my right hand jean pocket. They seemed lonely, so I added my name wire tag which I've had since 2013 and purchased from this Etsy seller.  
So, tell me, have you been inspired to wear your pins lately ? 
Linking up to E&MI Do DeClaire'sShelbee's

11 comments

LyddieGal said...

Ohhh if I had cute little gold beetle pins i'd wear them too. The only kind of bugs I like.

Courtney Erin said...

I love this - it's such a cute idea!

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

You have been so creative with this Lorena!!
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Closet Fashionista said...

So cute!!! I only have a couple pins, one of which being a storm trooper, haha!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Dressed With Soul said...

Dear Lorena, you definitely inspired me now to wear my pins! Love how you styled your cool pins and the simple white shirt is the perfect addition to the decorated denims! You look fantastic!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Beauty Unearthly said...

I love the details. Very beautiful.

Black Dress Inspiration said...

Cómo molan los jeans con los detalles que tiene
Bss

http://www.blackdressinspiration.com

Gemma said...

Great look! Love the jeans and jewellery!

Gemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk

Mica said...

I love how you're coming up with so many different ways to wear your pins - they really are such versatile pieces and it's great you're getting so much wear out of them! Makes me wish I had some - I have a couple brooches I think but no idea where they would be!

Hope you are having a lovely week! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Those are just too cute Lydia! I love the way you've shown us to style pins.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Sheila said...

Such a cute idea - I love these little gold bug pins.