Outfit flow

Khaki trousers Polo Ralph Lauren, similar - Vintage printed triangle top - Nude heels Sam Edelman - Turquoise belt 



I had been meaning to wear this vintage top but did not know what to pair it with. I then remembered these trousers, which had not been worn in years, set them side by side and they matched. Once I stood in front of the mirror I figured I needed a belt, as the belt loops were showing. Grabbed an old turquoise patent belt that barely fit and made it work. Sometimes outfits just flow and do not need much thought, this was one of them.
Linking to Shelbee'sE&M

12 comments

Aria Di Bari said...

This outfit is so gorgeous! I love how you paired the mustard top and pants with the turquoise, it gives such a chic retro vibe to the look!

http://ariadibari.com

Black Dress Inspiration said...

Me encanta, es un look de 10 para ir a la oficina
Bss

http://www.blackdressinspiration.com

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look so classy.

Sheila said...

This IS a classy look - the top is lovely, and the bam of turquoise blue of the belt is perfect.

Mica said...

This does flow beautifully! The turquoise belt is perfect with it. I really like this outfit!

Hope you are having an awesome week! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I love the pop of color with the belt, especially!!
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Yonosoyunaitgirl said...

Me encanta el top y cómo lo has combinado! Besos

ania said...

Gorgeous! <3

Oh to Be a Muse said...

The printed triangle top is fantastic and goes with the pants so well!

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

Unique blouse print, looks great with his pants. I like this look. I prefer different belt, braun or one tone lighter than blouse.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

It reminds me of confetti! Great pairing!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Courtney Erin said...

I am a big fan of that top - the print is really cute - and it definitely does work great with those pants and that belt. You're right, it all flows together quite nicely!

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines