The Backwards Blouse

MNG Mango blue overalls, similar - White bell sleeve blouse Stradivarius - Black flats Sam Edelman - Black bag Tous

While in Nicaragua, suddenly my schedule opened up and I had time off to wonder around Managua. As I got ready to do that I realised all of my clothes had been worn. So I went to my Stradivarius ruffle or bell sleeve top (here) and decided to re wear it, this time backwards for a more relaxed look, rolled the sleeves as much as I could and headed for the streets. 
Even though on line it says that there is not much to see in Managua I beg to differ as there is plenty to do and see in a day. On the right side of the blog you can check out my Instagram feed and have a glimpse of this city.   

Linking up to Oh, to be a Muse !
Similar overalls under 30.00 USD:


7 comments

Sheila said...

Fabulous look, and how very clever of you to turn your blouse backwards for a "new" look. You are also starting to win me over on the overalls.

I totally want that round 'ball' chair by the pool.

Mica said...

Oh I'd never have known this was backwards until I read it - great styling idea! I used to have a top I ended up cutting the label out of so I could wear it both backwards and forwards, it was a lovely piece but I think I got rid of it in one of my pregnancy or postpartum clearouts where I went a little overboard, ha!

Hope you are having a really good week :)

Away From The Blue Blog

LyddieGal said...

How lovely you had a chance to actually do some sightseeing! And very clever repurposing of the blouse. I probably would have used that as an excuse to buy something new, haha.
Chic on the Cheap

L.E.N K said...

Got to check H&M!
Thanks for sharing!
http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

Straight A Style said...

Love the overalls. How smart to style the blouse backwards.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Ingenious Lorena! I need to try that. You are so clever!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

The chic advocate said...

You look amazing <3

xoxo

Priscilla

BEAUTYNATURE