Peasant top

Embroidered top Mexico - Jeans Liz Claiborne - Red shoes Zara - Black bag Tous

One of my uncles went to the University in Mexico to get his degree in Sociology. Whenever I see pictures of that period of time, something with a bit of Mexico pops up. Its usually clothing he is wearing or other relatives are, as every time he came home to visit he would bring gifts and many times these were clothes. While those garments are no longer around I think a part of me wish they were. A few years ago during a visit to Mexico I bought this embroidered top, I am sure a part of me longed for those times.
Linking up to E&M

12 comments

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I am very happy this style is becoming more popular again!! The details are just so fun and really make me smile (silly, I know---but it's true!)
jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

TheNotSoGirlyGirl said...

I love this type of tops! they're super cute! and I you look awesome ^^


TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

tiebow-tie.com said...

Super cute white top!

Beauty Unearthly said...

Wow! You look so pretty!!!

L.E.N K said...

Lovely top! So cute on you!
http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Well it is gorgeous and definitely a keeper Lorena! Love the colors in it. Looks amazing on you.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Straight A Style said...

We went to Mexico with my grandparents several times as children and I spent time there in college. I have always loved the clothing. Such a neat top!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

ania said...

I love this outfit!

Óscar said...

¡Hola, Lorena! Te juro que sin leerte había pensado que la blusa con detalles multicolor tenían un sabor muy especial... Al ver que es de México me lo confirmas, sin duda tiene un encanto especial y es la estrella del look (con tu permiso)!

Un beso,
Le Style et Moi

Aria Di Bari said...

This top is just so lovely!

http://ariadibari.com

Mica said...

That is a beautiful top! Although I don't have any happy memories associated with embroidered pieces like this I do really like them and I'd love to add more of them to my wardrobe - no doubt the heatwaves are helping drive that desire, haha! We will see how I feel after my shopping ban is over :)


Away From The Blue Blog

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

Really cool top and great set overall. White summer blouse (yours has colorful embroided) with navy blue jeans - this combo always works. And looks great.