|Green cardigan America 525 similar - Navy trousers Jones New York similar - En Creme plaid top - |
Burgundy flats French Soles, these I like better
|Evil eye bracelets here, here and here - "Love" ring, identical here and here similar here|
However, of things I do differently is for example read product reviews and make an effort to write them, even more if the product sucks.
For months now I have not purchased my usual magazines and my "Inspired By" posts come mostly from Pinterest, other blogs and Instagram. In my life I don't want to say one has replaced the other, well, maybe a little, but nothing beats going through the pages making notes and leaving post its here and there for further on line research of anything I might be interested in.
If a garment in featured in an ad, the odds are I won't go for it, because I imagine everyone else will, so I stay away. If its featured in a blog and evidently a sponsored post, the same tends to happen unless I literally fall head over heels with it.
Believe it or not I can say that 90% of my purchases are still old school: brick and mortar and the remaining 10% is via Ebay, Instagram direct sales or Instagram sales driven. The last, meaning I saw it on Instagram and went directly to the shop, whenever that is possible.