Purchased in July

It's a fact: when I travel, I purchase.
My latest trip to Peru only reconfirmed this:


Two merino extra fine sweaters, one v neck in black and a tan round neck one.
Both Benetton and on sale, they were 20.71 USD each. 


Another dress:) 
Valentino Techno Couture, pink pleated dress.
I think its from the 2012 collection, it was  
originally priced at 1,790.00 USD, I got it on
a super sale.. 


I also fell for a Kate Spade "Beware of Sharks" tote,
I think I am going to have to unsubscribe from their
mailing list, this time it set me back 145.75 USD.

My Bimba y Lola flats were a purchase from a sale at 
Saga Falabella in Peru for 31.43 USD !

For 31.75 USD I purchased these three pairs of flats, 2 Viascar and
one EM - meaning they were 10.58 USD each. 

Also from Peru I picked up this pom pom necklace 
and bug earrings for a total of 21.00 USD

From this same artsy boutique in Lima, I got a a leather 
and gold tone handmade butterfly bracelet for 8.00 USD
and a gold tone heart shaped earrings made by the 
 same designer for 6.00 USD.

A striped dress by Daisy Fuentes on sale for 10.50 USD

At 323.35 USD I'm speechless. 

3 comments

Shybiker said...

That tote is so funny! I'd have bought it, too.

LyddieGal said...

Extra fine merino wool... music to my ears. Love the bimba y lola flats too, so cute!
Chic on the Cheap

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fabulous additions!!! I especially like that whimsically fun tote and the gorgeous dark pink designer dress. Wonderful buys for July!

♥ Jessica